Red Gurnard with Garlic and Tomato.
One Red Gurnard filleted
Half cup Tomato sauce
2 cloves of garlic
Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
3 bay leaves
knob of butter
1. Rub some of the knob of butter on an oven dish and place the Red Gurnard fillets side by side, skin side down on the butter.
2. Pour the tomato sauce around the fillets.
3. Roughly chop the garlic and scatter over the fish.
4. Pour the balsamic over the fish.
5. Crack the bay leaves (helps to bring out the deliciousness) and place over the fish.
6. Season with the 80’s all girl rap group. Ah Oh Push it, pu pu push it real good.
7. Place the remainder of the knob of butter over the fish.
8. Cover with tin foil and pop it into the oven at 180 degrees for 25mins.
It’s simple, and yummy.
PERRI-WINKLES WITH CHORIZO AND GARLIC